MissDona's Guide to TV, Gadgets, Gossip, Being Gorgeous, the Grand City and Great Deals

I've been told a million times that I should write a book. I think this is as close as I'm going to get.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Shower Power?

Yesterday, dailycandy featured the Jonathan Antin Shower Purification System. We have so much crap in our water here; the build-up on our showerhead looks remarkably like rust and the lime scale in our tub? You don’t want to know.

They say that it’s good and they are the ones who introduced me to the Astara Blue Flame mask. So it must be good, right?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    My shower water is totally gross too. Too bad it doesn't come in a massaging shower head. That would be fierce.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home