MissDona's Guide to TV, Gadgets, Gossip, Being Gorgeous, the Grand City and Great Deals

I've been told a million times that I should write a book. I think this is as close as I'm going to get.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

VH1's I Love Toys

VH1 is having an I Love Toys countdown is asking for votes

My criteria was (a) stuff I actually played with (b) non “adult” toys (Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit). As far as I’m concerned, the list is missing two of my favorites: Fashion Plates and the Farrah Head.

I voted for: Atari, Barbie, Cabbage Patch Kids, Colorforms, Crayola Crayons, Easy-Bake Oven, Fisher Price Little People, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Ker Plunk, Lite Brite, Operation, Play Doh, Rubik's Cube, Simon, Snoopy Snow Cone Machine, Speak and Spell, Spirograph, Viewmaster, Weebles

Do you think they have any grave omissions (like Fashion Plates or Farrah)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home