MissDona's Guide to TV, Gadgets, Gossip, Being Gorgeous, the Grand City and Great Deals

I've been told a million times that I should write a book. I think this is as close as I'm going to get.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Newsbrief: NYC Casual Corner still open (for now)

Much to my dismay, the entire
Casual Corner chain is closing. Boo!

The last store to close is the 42nd St location, which is getting all the leftovers from the stores across the country. The Women's dept. was still packed (not so organized, but packed) full of clothes.

Everything was 80% off. I got six tops and two pairs of pants for $45.

Their last day is Friday. Boo!
Casual Corner NYC on Hopstop

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Stopped by yesterday -- lots of stuff left, but you have to dig, dig, dig.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home