MissDona's Guide to TV, Gadgets, Gossip, Being Gorgeous, the Grand City and Great Deals

I've been told a million times that I should write a book. I think this is as close as I'm going to get.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

What to Have: Desk-Drawer Emergency Kit

Real Simple has a shopping list for a Desk-Drawer Emergency

Including...
Aha! Extras
# Birthday candles
# Matches
# Copies of your house and car keys
# Corkscrew and bottle opener
# Plastic silverware
# Sweetener

I wouldn't buy the Birthday Candles, because I don't want to be "the girl who has Birthday Candles." And I wouldn't have a Corkscrew and bottle opener, because the wrong person sees it, and the next thing you know, there's a rumor about you being a lush.

Besides those, the list is pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home