MissDona's Guide to TV, Gadgets, Gossip, Being Gorgeous, the Grand City and Great Deals

I've been told a million times that I should write a book. I think this is as close as I'm going to get.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

What to Read: Tim Gunn's Blog

Leave it to Tim Gunn to inspire two blog posts in a row. Go read his blog, including this tidbit.

"...please note my episode one podcast disclaimer: I had not seen a rough cut of the show as of that recording, so all of my babble was exclusively from memory. As of this writing, I’ve seen a rough cut, my memory is jarred into position, and I’m STUNNED about all that escaped me when making that recording. I’d like to promise that it won’t happen again, but one never knows. It’s times like this when I invoke “make it work” to myself!"

Love him.

BRAVO: Tim's Take

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home