MissDona's Guide to TV, Gadgets, Gossip, Being Gorgeous, the Grand City and Great Deals

I've been told a million times that I should write a book. I think this is as close as I'm going to get.

Monday, September 25, 2006

What to be happy about: The return of Lip Gloss

"New procedures also were announced for toiletries and products like lip gloss and hand lotion that passengers bring to the airport. Previously, those liquids have been confiscated at security checkpoints. Now, these products will be limited to 3-ounce sizes and must fit in a clear, 1-quart size plastic bag. The bags will be screened and returned if they are cleared"

A touch too late for my trip this past weekend.

Yay! U.S. to relax air travel restrictions - Yahoo! News:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home